What information do we collect? – We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or use the contact form. When using the contact form or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, and other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Sites. For example, we may have access to your Facebook username, first name, last name and email address.
What do we use your information for? – Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter email.
How do we protect your information? – Village Pizza uses a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? – We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third party partners who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, providing promotional or advertising activities, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance – Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their account profile and going to the “My Account” page.
Social Sharing Features – The Sites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” or “Share” buttons), which let you share actions you take on our website with other media sources. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Disclosure of Personally Identifiable Information to Comply with Law – We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order or subpoena or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Authorized Customers.
Address: 100 Greenwich Avenue – Goshen, NY 10924